Tuesday 18 February 2014

Morning Skincare Routine

Hey guys, so today I'm back with another post; my morning skincare routine. I apologise for not posting for a couple of weeks but I was overloaded with school work and literally didn't have a moment to spare. It's half term now though, so I plan on posting a few times this week to make up for it, and hopefully you'll enjoy them more because I will have had the time to put more effort into them. But for now, on with today's post!...



Now, for some this may seem a fairly short routine, but obviously having to get ready in time to catch the bus leaves me fairly short of time. For me this is sufficient to leave me with soft, clear skin so I do not feel that I need to add more products when I have more time, however you may need to add in or swap up the products depending on your skin type.

The first product I use is the Johnson's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. Although I remove my makeup very well at night, I always find it's best to start with a completely fresh face in the morning. I don't need much of this so I just put a little bit on a cotton bud and rub it around my eye area, focusing on my eyelashes as mascara applies best to lashes that are completely free of any makeup.

Next I take the Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion on a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face and neck. This makes sure that any dirt and oil that my skin collects overnight is effectively removed, getting rid of the bacteria that cause spots. This product is great for me because it's so quick to use but it still works really well.

Then I moisturise my skin using the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser. This is great for oily skin because it is oil free, so it isn't greasy, yet it really moisturises my skin, meaning it doesn't need to produce as much oil. Another thing I love about this product is that it absorbs super quickly, so I don't waste time waiting for it to sink in before I apply my makeup.

Lastly, I use a tiny bit of Boots Cucumber Eye Gel to reduce puffiness around my eye area, making me look more awake, and making it easier to apply under eye concealer. For £1 this is an insanely good product as it starts working instantly and is incredibly effective.

And that concludes my everyday morning skincare routine! I hope you enjoyed this post and found some products that you might like to try for yourself. Let me in the comments what skincare products you use as I love discovering new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment